Avelane Paladin 85

Want to join us? Read the info first then apply here!
Forum rules
Please read ALL stickies before applying; please use the application form : http://www.betenoire-guild.co.uk/betenoire/simplerecruit.php

Avelane Paladin 85

Postby Application » 06 Nov 2013 23:44

Is this a social or raiding application? Social

Character Name Avelane

Class Paladin

Level (1-90) 85

What is your main role and spec and why did you choose this? I am arms PvE, and i choose that because i thinks that it just looks wrong with 2x2handed

How have you chosen to itemise (gem, enchant) your gear and why? I have not gemmed and enchanted my gear yet

What is your first profession and level? Mining 525

What is your second profession and level? none

Do you have any alts and if you do who are they? I have 1 Shaman alt Nemuraan

What is your total playtime for your main and alts? (To get this log on your character and do /played for each character.) on my main it is 37 days 21 hours and 2 minutes and on my shaman is it 8 days 22 hours and 17 minutes

Which other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? I have just returned from a break, so no guilds

Why did you choose Bête Noire? Do you know anyone in the guild? No, but i am looking for a guild to start over with

Why do you think you will fit in with our guild, and what can you bring to us? I can bring good playing and a lot of laughing in chat(not on raid)

Do you have any goals with the game? I just want to have a lot of fun and maybe some new friends

Do you have any raid experience? If yes, what instances and what role did you play? I have done Dragonsoul 8/8 normal as a healer on another char

What keys and attunements? (Please answer even if its no longer an instance requirement.)

What days/times do you play? When can you Raid? i can raid from 21-22-30 on weekdays and most of the time on weekends

Tell us a bit about yourself I am 18 years old have played wow since WoTLK and raided since cata, i live in denmark with my parents and my 2 dogs and goes in high school

How old are you? 18
Application

Re: Avelane Paladin 85

Postby Tenarae » 07 Nov 2013 23:01

Hi Avelane,

Thanks for your application :) right now we're not running the standard raids, but there's an active LFR selection of players, with some combined raiding. Hopefully the flex groups will start popping up again soon!

I hope your dogs get on well with kitty druids :>

Feel free to PM one of us in-game, and please register on the site so we can chat back!

Thanks,

Tenarae
Woher wissen wir, was wir zu wissen glauben?
Tenarae
Level ?? Boss
Level ?? Boss

Class: Priest

Return to Recruitment