Xeros Druid 90

Want to join us? Read the info first then apply here!
Forum rules
Please read ALL stickies before applying; please use the application form : http://www.betenoire-guild.co.uk/betenoire/simplerecruit.php

Xeros Druid 90

Postby Application » 11 Nov 2013 00:21

Is this a social or raiding application? Social

Character Name Xeros

Class Druid

Level (1-90) 90

What is your main role and spec and why did you choose this? PVP resto, i chose this because i know fook all and now regret it heavily.

How have you chosen to itemise (gem, enchant) your gear and why? I just followed a basic guide really, because i'm too lazy to figure it out myself.

What is your first profession and level? Mining 600

What is your second profession and level? Alchemy 525

Do you have any alts and if you do who are they? Thulehunter (self-explanatory), and a low level priest and some other characters i barely play on including a warrior, warlock, monk, rogue and paladin.

What is your total playtime for your main and alts? (To get this log on your character and do /played for each character.) 408 days and i've just decided that it might be better if i just quit WoW and did something with my life.

Which other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? An absolute assload and i can't honestly remember.

Why did you choose Bête Noire? Do you know anyone in the guild? There's a hobo living in my garden who's always sneaking in on my wi-fi (he looks kind of like a midget) i believe he told me to mention his name, zaz!

Why do you think you will fit in with our guild, and what can you bring to us? I'm a pretty down to earth guy, always up for a laugh that's about it really.

Do you have any goals with the game? Well i've found out a few months ago you can't achieve world peace by playing WoW, so i'll just go for waisting my time in a fun way.

Do you have any raid experience? If yes, what instances and what role did you play? Yes, long ago, Dps on hunter and Tank on druid.

What keys and attunements? (Please answer even if its no longer an instance requirement.) I have no idea it's been too long.

What days/times do you play? When can you Raid? Sporadically throughout week and weekend days

Tell us a bit about yourself Like i said, i'm a down to earth guy, always up for good laughs and a good dosage of sarcasm! I'm a musician, most of my spare time goes into that. Always enjoyed martials arts aswell, i am a dedicated judoka and i've pretty much been doing volunteers work for as long as i remember, most of my focus goes to people with motoric disabilities and disadvantaged kids.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask, i'm not exactly good at this bit of applications.

Cheers!

How old are you? 21
Application

Re: Xeros Druid 90

Postby Tenarae » 11 Nov 2013 09:41

Hi Xeros,

Thanks for your application. There's nothing wrong with using a guide to figure stuff out, or PvP resto --- nothing winds up a group of players than some tree being in the middle keeping their enemies alive :D

I like the app; I'm sure others will give a comment or two --- if you want to answer or add anything, please create a forum account and then you can respond. Or, if you have any questions, you could throw them at someone in game.

-t
Woher wissen wir, was wir zu wissen glauben?
Tenarae
Level ?? Boss
Level ?? Boss

Class: Priest

Postby xeros » 11 Nov 2013 15:28

Haha, nah, it's just the gear i use guides for really, i came back from a pretty big break after a year and all my gear was outdated and i wasn't sure what had changed and what didn't!
Also, i'm clueless on the entire enchanting and gemming thing, there's so much choice lately i couldn't possibly figure it out myself lol.

Cheers!
xeros

Postby Tenarae » 11 Nov 2013 17:09

Aha, well, there's a site to just fix everything for you :)

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/lightbringer/xeros just for you!
Tenarae
Level ?? Boss
Level ?? Boss

Postby Veetas » 11 Nov 2013 17:37

If you wanna raid you'll need some more spirit. My resto druid has around 9k and I still sometimes find myself struggling for mana. Might be worth going to the Timeless Isle and picking the leather tokens up and hope they give you some spirit gear for the slots where your PVP gear doesn't. Could also go Throne of Thunder LFR and try and get some spirit gear.. a few of us usually go at least 1 full clear of it a week. Doing the stuff that mrrobot that Ten posted will help too.

Good luck!
Veetas
/tickle
/tickle

Postby xeros » 11 Nov 2013 22:13

I do agree, but i'm not going for raiding really, focussing on short arena battles (and bgs though i've noticed that prolonged battles do indeed leave me behind with less mana than is comftorable).

My pve spec is tank (with really bad gear lol) but i'm not really into the whole raid stuff anyway so that's cool, thanks for the info though dude, deffo going on the timeless isle to jack up my tanking gear abit! :)

And cheers Tenarae for the link!
xeros

Postby Tenarae » 11 Nov 2013 22:53

Sure thing; glad you like it :)

Drop a /w in game for an invite!
Tenarae
Level ?? Boss
Level ?? Boss

Postby zazelamel » 11 Nov 2013 23:20

fyi i was only in his garden once and i was dressed as garden gnome to put him off the scent which is why i might have look like a midget homo.
xeros is a good friend of mine and i think after some schooling from people who know class's, specs etc he can bea valued member of BN.
zazelamel
/giggle
/giggle

Postby xeros » 12 Nov 2013 14:25

That's the nicest thing you ever said about me zaz, you're not going gay on me are you?
xeros

Return to Recruitment