Satquilles Priest 90

Want to join us? Read the info first then apply here!
Forum rules
Please read ALL stickies before applying; please use the application form : http://www.betenoire-guild.co.uk/betenoire/simplerecruit.php

Satquilles Priest 90

Postby Application » 29 Aug 2014 07:24

Is this a social or raiding application? Raiding

Character Name Satquilles

Class Priest

Level (1-90) 90

What is your main role and spec and why did you choose this? I'm mostly a Holy Priest over the Shadow Priest. For me the healing spec is beter than the dps of the priest.

How have you chosen to itemise (gem, enchant) your gear and why? In holy spec I focus more on Spirit and Haste

What is your first profession and level? Alchemy (600)

What is your second profession and level? Tailoring (600)

Do you have any alts and if you do who are they? I have a Mage and Monk

What is your total playtime for your main and alts? (To get this log on your character and do /played for each character.) About 69 hours for all character in total

Which other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? Braaivleis Guild, they no longer do raiding.

Why did you choose Bête Noire? Do you know anyone in the guild? Nope, got the name from the guild finder

Why do you think you will fit in with our guild, and what can you bring to us? I do think I am loyal and committed

Do you have any goals with the game? Yeah want to increase my item level with raiding.

Do you have any raid experience? If yes, what instances and what role did you play? The only raid experience is with the LFR, so I am a newbie with proper raids. I usually play the healer spec.

What keys and attunements? (Please answer even if its no longer an instance requirement.) Not sure

What days/times do you play? When can you Raid? About twice during weekdays and once during the weekends.

Tell us a bit about yourself I am Freenlancer in the film Industry, which means I work hard and long hours but have long breaks in between jobs

How old are you? 33
Application

Re: Satquilles Priest 90

Postby Tenarae » 02 Sep 2014 18:13

Hi Satquilles,

Thanks for filling out the application form. We're not running too much in the way of organised raids at the moment, particularly in the pre-expansion lull. As you're specifically seeking to raid, I might suggest that (certainly, for now) you check out other guilds that might still be running raids actively!

In the meantime, happy healing (great choice :) ) and good luck.

Tschuess,

Tenarae
Woher wissen wir, was wir zu wissen glauben?
Tenarae
Level ?? Boss
Level ?? Boss

Class: Priest

Return to Recruitment