Stpierre Paladin 90

Want to join us? Read the info first then apply here!
Forum rules
Please read ALL stickies before applying; please use the application form : http://www.betenoire-guild.co.uk/betenoire/simplerecruit.php

Stpierre Paladin 90

Postby Application » 20 Nov 2014 17:39

Is this a social or raiding application? Social

Character Name Stpierre

Class Paladin

Level (1-90) 90

What is your main role and spec and why did you choose this? Protection Paladin. Always liked a challenge and tanking seemed to be the spot that provide it when I made the character.

How have you chosen to itemise (gem, enchant) your gear and why? I don't really have a lot of gems or enchants right now seeing as I just dinged to 100 and I still change my gear quite often.

What is your first profession and level? Mining - 700

What is your second profession and level? Jewelcrafting - 607

Do you have any alts and if you do who are they? I have quite a few alts ... a shaman and a warrior being the two I play most often.

What is your total playtime for your main and alts? (To get this log on your character and do /played for each character.) For my main 56 days, 21 hours, 7 minutes, 54 seconds

Which other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? I was in a few guilds on Mazrigos, I left because I took a big break during MOP and just came back to the game a week ago when WOD came out.

Why did you choose Bête Noire? Do you know anyone in the guild? I don't know anyone in the guild, once I reached level 100 I browsed the guild recruitment tool and I liked the recruitment message Bete Noire had the best ... was the one that sounded like it's right up my alley if you will. :)

Why do you think you will fit in with our guild, and what can you bring to us? I'm a fairly experienced player (have been playing the game since Vanilla back in '04), I like chatting and being social ... always willing to lend a hand if someone needs me.

Do you have any goals with the game? More or less ... I'd like to experience lots of the content I might have missed in the old expansions as well as maybe be part of a raid team in WOD at some point.

Do you have any raid experience? If yes, what instances and what role did you play? I have some experience, been raiding since molten core but I didn't do the end content of every expansion. During CATA I was main tank in the deathwing raid (forgot the name) which we succesfully completed.

What keys and attunements? (Please answer even if its no longer an instance requirement.) uuum, sorry I'm not sure where I can check that (does MC attuned count) ? :) ... Kara I think if I remember right ... not sure about the keys.

What days/times do you play? When can you Raid? I usualy have some free time during the weekdays and weekends ... could raid anytime if the raids don't start up too late.

Tell us a bit about yourself I'm a 29 year old guy from Romania (yeah, vampires didn't just cross your mind :P) ... who likes playing video games a lot (amongst other things), and always had a soft spot for WoW even though I was on and off the game. I like being social, crackinig jokes, doing stuff with other players ... not sure what else to say atm ... maybe you can get to know me better in game. :)

How old are you? 29
Application

Re: Stpierre Paladin 90

Postby Tenarae » 22 Nov 2014 14:33

Hi Stpierre,

Thanks for your application! A really nicely written one, too :)

As you can appreciate, everyone's busy levelling up and checking out the new content at the moment. If that's something you would like to be a part of, we would love to have you along for the ride!

If there's anything you would like to ask us, please just get someone online, or respond here; I activated your account.

Tschuess,
-t
Woher wissen wir, was wir zu wissen glauben?
Tenarae
Level ?? Boss
Level ?? Boss

Class: Priest

Postby Runelord » 24 Nov 2014 16:08

Nice application!
"What do you mean, there was an octopus on my face?"
Runelord
Council
Council

Class: Shaman

Postby Sajaki » 24 Nov 2014 20:22

Application wrote: I browsed the guild recruitment tool and I liked the recruitment message Bete Noire had the best

scrolling down that list is worth an achievement in itself. +1 from me ;)
BN forum founder -- bbDKP 1.4.0 under development
Sajaki
/ruffle
/ruffle

Class: GameMaster

Postby StPierre » 24 Nov 2014 23:32

Thanks for the kind words ! Nothing else to really ask atm just ready for a ginvite whenever. ^^
StPierre

Postby Tenarae » 25 Nov 2014 09:26

Great stuff! I can do it when I'm online, otherwise just /who the guild and ask someone for an invite :)

See you soon,

-t
Woher wissen wir, was wir zu wissen glauben?
Tenarae
Level ?? Boss
Level ?? Boss

Class: Priest

Return to Recruitment