SteveyFreaq Warrior 26

Want to join us? Read the info first then apply here!
Forum rules
Please read ALL stickies before applying; please use the application form : http://www.betenoire-guild.co.uk/betenoire/simplerecruit.php

SteveyFreaq Warrior 26

Postby Application » 08 Dec 2014 15:31

Is this a social or raiding application? Social

Character Name SteveyFreaq

Class Warrior

Level (1-90) 26

What is your main role and spec and why did you choose this? Damage and Fury, because I like to do as much damage as possible, while still having a fair bit of health.

How have you chosen to itemise (gem, enchant) your gear and why? I... HAven't yet?

What is your first profession and level? N/A

What is your second profession and level? N/A

Do you have any alts and if you do who are they? Yes, I have one at the moment. A Blood Elf Rogue called and I will be makign a Death Knight upon reaching level 55.

What is your total playtime for your main and alts? (To get this log on your character and do /played for each character.) 13 hours, give or take a couple of minutes.

Which other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? None on this game.

Why did you choose Bête Noire? Do you know anyone in the guild? It had a fairly large amount of members, so that guarentees a community to play with, you have an application process which means you don't let jsut anyone join.

No, I do not know anyone in the guild.

Why do you think you will fit in with our guild, and what can you bring to us? I'm pretty socialable, and I have 12 years of MMO experience.

Do you have any goals with the game? Get to the top level and start raiding.

Do you have any raid experience? If yes, what instances and what role did you play? Not in this game.

What keys and attunements? (Please answer even if its no longer an instance requirement.) 'No idea what that is.

What days/times do you play? When can you Raid? Whenever. Every day. Pretty flexible considering I'm 18 and unemployed.

Tell us a bit about yourself English, 18, YouTuber. Been playing MMOs since I was six, started out on EverQuest, then moved to GuildWars, played a bit of WoW on privately owned servers four years ago, moved onto Star Wars: the Old Republic, then Star Trek: Online, Guild Wars 2 last year, then decided to come back and play WoW the way it was meant to be played. On benefits, so after the first three months my ability to play may be a little bit spotty...

I play pretty much any game if I can, own an Xbox 360 and One.

Gaming runs in the family, both parents are fairly big gamers, as in my older brother.

How old are you? 18
Application

Re: SteveyFreaq Warrior 26

Postby Runelord » 09 Dec 2014 15:08

Seems like a decent application, I see no reason not to join as social.

We do not have a raiding schedule at the moment btw, just so you know in advance. Quite a lot of people on these days (as in, more than 3 :)).
"What do you mean, there was an octopus on my face?"
Runelord
Council
Council

Class: Shaman

Return to Recruitment