Martel Warrior 90

Want to join us? Read the info first then apply here!
Forum rules
Please read ALL stickies before applying; please use the application form : http://www.betenoire-guild.co.uk/betenoire/simplerecruit.php

Martel Warrior 90

Postby Application » 04 Jan 2015 12:27

Is this a social or raiding application? Raiding

Character Name Martel

Class Warrior

Level (1-90) 90

What is your main role and spec and why did you choose this? MS: Protection OS: Arms

How have you chosen to itemise (gem, enchant) your gear and why? I havent really begun all that but im going to do it when i get a little more gold i will get all that

What is your first profession and level? Engineering lvl 7

What is your second profession and level? None

Do you have any alts and if you do who are they? i got one horde thats a druid.

When it said what lvl i am lvl 100 but i cant tell it.

What is your total playtime for your main and alts? (To get this log on your character and do /played for each character.) im playing about everyday on each if i dont have to do something.

Which other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? Ive been in 1 that was a danish guild and i left it becus nothing was going on there it was all boring noone was online or anything.

Why did you choose Bête Noire? Do you know anyone in the guild? i dont now anyone in the guild and thats a reason why i wonna join too to get to know more people and have somefun and raid

Why do you think you will fit in with our guild, and what can you bring to us? becus this guild saying in info and all that saying its a social and raiding guild and i would like that in guilds.
I can bring a social and raider to the guild and some more fun

Do you have any goals with the game? To get in some raid and and cool transmogs and help others

Do you have any raid experience? If yes, what instances and what role did you play? Well i see people do raids and play alot of RF and Dungeons.
I play raids as tank or dps and can also do dungeons

What keys and attunements? (Please answer even if its no longer an instance requirement.)

What days/times do you play? When can you Raid? about everyday even weekends but sometimes i gotta go do something or anything with familie i cant and i come online about 4 pm monday to friday if im not sick and weekends about 1 pm and about 4-12 hours online

Tell us a bit about yourself Im 14 years old and im going to school and thats why i may come online a little later than i would expect.
And sometimes i also may play with some other friends.
So i play alot of games with friends and are talking with them alot.

How old are you? 14
Application

Re: Martel Warrior 90

Postby Tenarae » 04 Jan 2015 16:02

Hi Martel,

Thanks for the application - I should get around to updating the form to handle level 100 stuff!

You didn't register an account on the forum, so please contact someone in the guild in game to discuss your application. :)

Tschuess,
-t
Woher wissen wir, was wir zu wissen glauben?
Tenarae
Level ?? Boss
Level ?? Boss

Class: Priest

Return to Recruitment