Anduinlothar Paladin 90

Want to join us? Read the info first then apply here!
Forum rules
Please read ALL stickies before applying; please use the application form : http://www.betenoire-guild.co.uk/betenoire/simplerecruit.php

Anduinlothar Paladin 90

Postby Application » 17 May 2015 16:19

Is this a social or raiding application? Raiding

Character Name Anduinlothar

Class Paladin

Level (1-90) 90

What is your main role and spec and why did you choose this? My spec is Retribution, and my role is DPS. I choose this because I lack raiding experience, and I think that first I should do the raids in DPS role and then MAYBE change to Protection.
I have been to Firelands with a DK DPS,

How have you chosen to itemise (gem, enchant) your gear and why? My gear is not good enough to be enchanted/gemmed it would be a waste of gold, but I'll surely gem and enchant the pieces with high ilvl, because it gives bonus stats which are useful, and lets be honest, enchanted weapons look awesome :D

What is your first profession and level? Enchanting 50-75

What is your second profession and level? Blacksmithing 20

Do you have any alts and if you do who are they? I am a big of an altoholic, and I have alot,
Bloodstorm - 100 orc DK
Axereaver - 92 orc Shaman
Aeroice - 92 human Rogue
Ranisel - 11 worgen Warrior

What is your total playtime for your main and alts? (To get this log on your character and do /played for each character.) Aeroice - Human Rogue 92 - 3 Day 14 Hours ( I still like playing rogue, but I don't like the female human animations and I cant afford 20 bucks for a RACE CHANGE * money grabbing)
Angoroth - Orc Warrior 52 - 22 Hours ( I had the boost from buying WoD and I was originally thinking of using it on this guy then I decided DK for some reason, I quit DK because as a passionate DK player during WoTLK and Cata I dislike the current DK)
Anduinlothar - Human Paladin 100 - 4 Days 23 Hours ( newest char and so far, I gotta say I love retri pala)
Axereaver - Orc Shaman 92 - 3 Days 22 Hours ( first char to level past lvl 25 I still love playing shaman but the server this guy is on is hell)
Bloodstorm - Orc DK 100 - 3 Days 13 Hours (because I used the boost and I only leveled 6 levels on him :D)
I've left out insignificant chars with little gameplay time.

Which other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? Anduinlothar my main is currently in Conquistadors from Aszune, they are very friendly and cool people, but
I've never been in a truly good guild, and I read alot on how to find a good guild to suite me, and I think this guild would work :)

Why did you choose Bête Noire? Do you know anyone in the guild? No I don't know anyone from the guild, but it seems to me like a good guild and I am eager to meet everyone :)

Why do you think you will fit in with our guild, and what can you bring to us? I can bring you an unexperienced DPS and a friend, I don't know if I will fit, but I'm eager to find out.

Do you have any goals with the game? Fight my altoholism, joing a good guild, raid do some PvP, have fun.

Do you have any raid experience? If yes, what instances and what role did you play? I mentioned above that I've been to Firelands and ICC both after the nerf, but during ICC I was a young lad with in a guild of friends, who weren't the best raiders and I remember I've only killed Marrowgar and Lady deathwisper. Firelands was in a private server not long ago, again with a guild with friends who weren't the b est raiders but were generally nice friendy people I still keep in touch with. We did everything except Beth'tilac, The Gatekeeper, Rhyolith, Shannox and Alysrazor a super skilled mage soloed alysrazor tho :D I was basically carried throught these.

What keys and attunements? (Please answer even if its no longer an instance requirement.) I started playing in Blizzard in WoD, so I dont think I have any of those.

What days/times do you play? When can you Raid? I tend to play between 1 PM - 11/12 PM weekdays, and 10 AM - 7/8 PM then I usually go out.
I could change my shcedule a bit so I can fit in with raiding shcedule.

Tell us a bit about yourself I am 17 years old from Bulgaria, I speak English, Bulgarian and a tiny bit of German. IRL I'm very shy at first but once I get to know someone I tend to get past the shyness, online the shy phase is very short. My hobbies are playing guitar, gaming and acting, I enjoy going out with friends or doing one of my hobbies, or doing my hobbies WITH friends :D

How old are you? 17
Application

Return to Recruitment