Pnomey Mage 40

Want to join us? Read the info first then apply here!
Forum rules
Please read ALL stickies before applying; please use the application form : http://www.betenoire-guild.co.uk/betenoire/simplerecruit.php

Pnomey Mage 40

Postby Application » 14 Jun 2015 16:17

Is this a social or raiding application? Social

Character Name Pnomey

Class Mage

Level (1-90) 40

What is your main role and spec and why did you choose this? I am a returning player and thought I would try a class I haven't played before. I am windwalker spec for levelling but intend to move to healing spec once I get to lvl 100 and try my hand at healing. Please note that I am applying for a social position only, for some chat and company while levelling. If get the chance to group a little later, so much the better.

How have you chosen to itemise (gem, enchant) your gear and why? I'm level 40 so not overly focused on enchanting quite yet. I have selected engineering and enchanting as my two professions however and am levelling them up to keep my gear and options up to spec.

What is your first profession and level? Engineering lvl 315

What is your second profession and level? Enchanting lvl 50|

Do you have any alts and if you do who are they? I have a lvl 85 rogue and mage on another server, both gnomes. I have a lvl 85 goblin shammy there too, but I thought a fresh start would be more interesting.

What is your total playtime for your main and alts? (To get this log on your character and do /played for each character.) 21 hours so far on this character.

Which other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? No guilds on this character so far. I have not logged in my old characters for over a year so am not sure if they are still guilded - I took a break from the game due to increased social commitments. I am playing again for fun.

Why did you choose Bête Noire? Do you know anyone in the guild? I was looking through the guild finder list and thought you looked as if you had a good number of players and achievements. And I like the name!

Why do you think you will fit in with our guild, and what can you bring to us? I am a mature player, polite (I hope), friendly and always up for a group or to help. I don't need huge amount of assistance and am happy to chat and to learn from others as I level up. I hope I can bring comradeship, a little assistance in so far as I can if needed, and maybe a healer for groups later on if that is of use.

Do you have any goals with the game? Have fun, learn new things, try my hand at healing, make new friends. If I can eventually move towards getting my monk armour set I would be more than happy.

Do you have any raid experience? If yes, what instances and what role did you play? Yes but only back in cataclysm so a bit out of date now. I mainly raided with my rogue, therefore playing dps, typically combat spec with some assassination (or whatever it was called)

What keys and attunements? (Please answer even if its no longer an instance requirement.) Nothing so far - I am level 40 :)

What days/times do you play? When can you Raid? After work at bit on weekendays, so 6pm onwards for a couple of hours. Weekends - depends on social commitments - maybe Saturday mornings, Sunday afternoon / evening.

Tell us a bit about yourself My name is Alasdair and I live in London, UK. I have played lots of multiplayer games from Everquest 1 onwards - I've tried my hand at most. These days I play more as I have a girlfriend and tend to go out more but still enjoy playing.

How old are you? 45
Application

Re: Pnomey Mage 40

Postby Tenarae » 02 Jul 2015 07:44

Hi Pnomey,

Thanks for your application and so sorry it has taken so long to get back to you (I've been rather busy the last couple of weeks!)

The guild is pretty quiet these days and raiding hasn't happened outside raid finder for some time, so if organised raiding is something you really want from a guild then I'm not sure we can oblige you at the moment --- however if you do want to join, we would be more than happy to accept you. If you do have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to get in contact with someone in game or here on the forum (I've activated your account)

Many thanks,

Tenarae
Woher wissen wir, was wir zu wissen glauben?
Tenarae
Level ?? Boss
Level ?? Boss

Class: Priest

Return to Recruitment