Klaud Druid 90

Want to join us? Read the info first then apply here!
Forum rules
Please read ALL stickies before applying; please use the application form : http://www.betenoire-guild.co.uk/betenoire/simplerecruit.php

Klaud Druid 90

Postby Application » 11 Dec 2015 22:15

Is this a social or raiding application? Raiding

Character Name Klaud

Class Druid

Level (1-90) 90

What is your main role and spec and why did you choose this? Resto, i chose this as I think healing is my forte within the game. Ive raid healed on every healing class except mistweaver monks and druids.

How have you chosen to itemise (gem, enchant) your gear and why? I have not done any of those things yet as i am still gearing up for raids. Once i aquire a few purples i will be gemming and enchanting however.

What is your first profession and level? mining, close to max

What is your second profession and level? herbalism, close to

Do you have any alts and if you do who are they? i have several alts. Hartagen - Disc Preist, Thiea - Resto Shaman. those sre the ones im playing at the moment as i am just back to the game after a very long break. Once i get those guys up to 100 ill be leveling the rest which are siitting at lvl 80.

What is your total playtime for your main and alts? (To get this log on your character and do /played for each character.) play time is inot 100's of days. I have played this game since vanilla.

Which other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? I was in Theory when i quit playing WoW in wrath. I breifly came back during cata and mists but just for a month or 2.

Why did you choose Bête Noire? Do you know anyone in the guild? I was in this guid during burning crusade, and i must say it was probably the most fun I ever had in a guild.

Why do you think you will fit in with our guild, and what can you bring to us? I enjoyed my time in Bete Noire and hopefully i can give a little bit of that fun back.

Do you have any goals with the game? I like to raid on my main healer character and I like to level up alts

Do you have any raid experience? If yes, what instances and what role did you play? I have healed in Burning Crusade and Wrath raids.

What keys and attunements? (Please answer even if its no longer an instance requirement.) I have all the old burning crusade attunements

What days/times do you play? When can you Raid? I play most weeknights apart from tuesday and sometimes at weekends.

Tell us a bit about yourself I am a father of 2 children, I have worked as a floorlayer for 18 years but have decided a change of scene and im now at college 3 days a week doing a Digital media and computing course, hoping it will lead to me starting a degree in computer science in the not to distant future.

How old are you? 34
Application

Return to Recruitment