Zinnaray Mage 90

Want to join us? Read the info first then apply here!
Forum rules
Please read ALL stickies before applying; please use the application form : http://www.betenoire-guild.co.uk/betenoire/simplerecruit.php

Zinnaray Mage 90

Postby Application » 27 Feb 2016 16:23

Is this a social or raiding application? Raiding

Character Name Zinnaray

Class Mage

Level (1-90) 90

What is your main role and spec and why did you choose this? arcane mage because i think it is a nice class

How have you chosen to itemise (gem, enchant) your gear and why? haste, versatility gems. enchanted mark of warsongs om my staff and 50+ mastery on the other gear

What is your first profession and level? 700

What is your second profession and level? 700

Do you have any alts and if you do who are they? i have the legendary ring on ilvl 747 and i have Dragonwraft, Tarecgosa's Rest and am lv 100 but i can only set it to 90 on the top of the site

What is your total playtime for your main and alts? (To get this log on your character and do /played for each character.) 26 days, 4 Hours, 2 minutes, 23 secounds

Which other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? dont remember the name but was kick out because i was ofline on a week because of trip with the family

Why did you choose Bête Noire? Do you know anyone in the guild? because the guild finder text for bete noire says it a friendly guild that do raiding and i dont like then people get mad at other in a raid group

Why do you think you will fit in with our guild, and what can you bring to us? because am a friendly person and am most to never angry and i dont know what you mean about bring to us

Do you have any goals with the game? get the legendary ring to max ilvl

Do you have any raid experience? If yes, what instances and what role did you play? i have played hellfire citadal on normal so i know the bosses and know what to do

What keys and attunements? (Please answer even if its no longer an instance requirement.) what does that even mean

What days/times do you play? When can you Raid? ca all time but not at 18:00 danish time

Tell us a bit about yourself i live in denmark and am a boy who play as a female draenei because the a the most nice class so yeah,

How old are you? 20
Application

Re: Zinnaray Mage 90

Postby Tenarae » 08 Mar 2016 15:00

Hi Zinnaray,

Thanks for your application.

Outside LFR, we haven't been raiding for some time. You would be welcome to join as a social applicant, but I'm not sure that is what you're looking for! If you do though, please message someone in-game.

(You're right about female Draenei :D )

Tschuess!
-t
Woher wissen wir, was wir zu wissen glauben?
Tenarae
Level ?? Boss
Level ?? Boss

Class: Priest

Return to Recruitment