Tarielaa Death Knight 90

Want to join us? Read the info first then apply here!
Forum rules
Please read ALL stickies before applying; please use the application form : http://www.betenoire-guild.co.uk/betenoire/simplerecruit.php

Tarielaa Death Knight 90

Postby Application » 07 Sep 2016 17:29

Is this a social or raiding application? Raiding

Character Name Tarielaa

Class Death Knight

Level (1-90) 90

What is your main role and spec and why did you choose this? Damge dealer deamon hunter havoc.I dont like to play tanks role ever since ive starte wow i played damge dealer.

How have you chosen to itemise (gem, enchant) your gear and why?

What is your first profession and level?

What is your second profession and level?

Do you have any alts and if you do who are they? Here are my alts-Varto-100lvl Tireales-100lvl

What is your total playtime for your main and alts? (To get this log on your character and do /played for each character.) 17 days

Which other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? I was in a smal guild with friends i left becouse they stopped playing wow.

Why did you choose Bête Noire? Do you know anyone in the guild? I chose it becouse it seems one of the best guilds to raid with people here can be serious and chill when its needed i like that.

Why do you think you will fit in with our guild, and what can you bring to us? I can help with raiding.I can be funny and make people laugh.

Do you have any goals with the game? I play becouse i enjoy playing i love wow its my favorite game.

Do you have any raid experience? If yes, what instances and what role did you play? I use to raid a lot my friends in wrath of the lich king and in pandaria but they quit.Then my whole blizzard account got banned and i stopped playing for 2-3 years.

What keys and attunements? (Please answer even if its no longer an instance requirement.)

What days/times do you play? When can you Raid? I can play everyday 6-9 hours a day.

Tell us a bit about yourself My favorite food are potatoes all kinds of potatoes baked fried on salad.My favorite genre games is RPG.I dont have favorite genre of music i listen to all kinds.Im curently in collage.

How old are you? 22
Application

Re: Tarielaa Death Knight 90

Postby Tenarae » 08 Sep 2016 21:15

Hi Tarielaa,

Thanks for your application! I'm not sure what sort of raiding situation we'll have, but there is certainly a lot of activity at the moment with the new expansion. Please be assured, mind, that we are mostly a social battle.net guild these days, rather than more organised raiders. If this is still OK with you then please let us know and we would be happy to invite you and see how you like us (and vice versa, of course :) )

I like your "tell us a bit" bit :)

If you wish to discuss anything more about the guild, then please just /w any online member and they would be more than happy to chat with you.

Tschuess,

Tenarae
Woher wissen wir, was wir zu wissen glauben?
Tenarae
Level ?? Boss
Level ?? Boss

Class: Priest

Return to Recruitment