Asapdanky Druid 90

Want to join us? Read the info first then apply here!
Forum rules
Please read ALL stickies before applying; please use the application form : http://www.betenoire-guild.co.uk/betenoire/simplerecruit.php

Asapdanky Druid 90

Postby Application » 22 Dec 2016 18:46

Is this a social or raiding application? (Please bear in mind that at present we only raid on an ad hoc basis - think more raid finder, less mythic!) Social

Character Name Asapdanky

Class Druid

Level (1-110) 90

What is your main role and spec and why did you choose this? I chose feral druid, because its multifunctional and fun to play with.

How have you chosen to itemise (gem, enchant) your gear and why? I have yet to use enchants on my gear because im not maxed out yet.

What is your first profession and level? Alchemy, lvl 122

What is your second profession and level? Herbalism, lvl 199

Do you have any alts and if you do who are they? I have an alt on other WoW account, lvl 90 orc dk. He's named Eyz and on Saurfang.

What is your total playtime for your main and alts? (To get this log on your character and do /played for each character.) I've played on my main about 4 days and about 3 on my alt.

Which other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? I've been to a guild called Illustrious, left it because it was mostly inactive. (2-3 players daily)

Why did you choose Bête Noire? Do you know anyone in the guild? I've been looking for a friendly and supportive guild for a long time. Im not familiar with anyone in Béte Noire.

Why do you think you will fit in with our guild, and what can you bring to us? Im a back to WoW guy who just startrd playing again and would like to give and get some help and support from this guild.

Do you have any goals with the game? Nope, just to enjoy my spare time.

Do you have any raid experience? If yes, what instances and what role did you play? No, I actually havent done a raid before.

What keys and attunements? (Please answer even if its no longer an instance requirement.) Havent done raids.

What days/times do you play? When can you Raid? Im mostly active at weekends, also about 2-3hrs on weekdays. I can raid at the weekend.

Tell us a bit about yourself Im an european guy, from Estonia (below Finland). I've loved gaming since childhood and still going strong, althrough school and work makes it a bit more difficult. I can talk fluent english, a bit german and russian.

How old are you? 18
Application

Re: Asapdanky Druid 90

Postby Tenarae » 05 Mar 2017 19:58

Hi Asapdanky,

Goodness, this took a moment for me to get back to. Sorry about that!

I presume you have already found a guild now, but if you haven't we like your application and you would be welcome to join as a social member. If you're interested, then please message someone in game.

Tschuess,

-t
Woher wissen wir, was wir zu wissen glauben?
Tenarae
Level ?? Boss
Level ?? Boss

Class: Priest

Return to Recruitment